Stoles made by your Hands
We are already going through the first cold days of autumn and we are looking for clothes and accessories in our wardrobe that will offer us warmth while at the same time will ensure elegance and comfort at every moment of the day. If you want to attract attention on you and fascinate, while you feel the necessary warmth, then stoles will become your best friend for every moment of the day. Make your own unique shawls and wraps and charm the crowd.
What are Stoles and why should I choose them
Stoles have been a significant part of our wardrobe and can be worn all year round. It is considered as a key part of an outfit since it's a comfortable and easy-to-wear accessory suitable for any occasion, which will give the final touch to your outfit, will emphasize elements of your personality and will catch everyone's eye.
Is it easy to create my own Stole?
The answer is YES. Creating your own stole it will look like you play a game even if you have never been involved in knitting. But if you are more hesitant, you can watch free videos online, seek advice from more experienced people or consult the people who will supply you with the yarns and needles.
Which Yarn should I choose to make my Stole?
If you want to achieve a good aesthetic result but also if you want your stole to last in time, you should choose good quality yarns, which will not shrink during wash and will have great durability. "Eriourgia Kamsizoglou SA" provides a wide range of Yarns for Shawls and Wraps such as:
- Mohair Yarn: Choose the Mohair Yarn which is a wonderful quality of wool. It is soft and extremely durable while offering you the necessary warmth on cool days of autumn and the coldest days of winter.
- Yarn from Pure Virgin Merinos: Choose Yarn from Pure Virgin Merinos, an eco-friendly thread, which is extremely soft and pleasant to the touch and which retains the heat we are looking for on cold winter days.
- Blended Cotton and Acrylic Yarn: Choose Blended Cotton and Acrylic Thread to create durable clothing and long lasting accessories. It is about a thin and light yarn which is great as a key part for your autumn and spring Outfits.
- Cotton Yarn with Alpaca and Metallic Microfibers: Choose the specific blended Yarn and take off your daily and most formal appearances.
- Mako Cotton Yarn: Choose Mako Cotton Yarn and knit lightweight Shawls and Wraps for you and your loved ones as well as children's knits for your little friends.
Choose from the wide range of excellent quality Yarns for Shawls and Wraps of the company "Eriourgia Kamsizoglou SA", find the colors of your choice and create stoles that will suit your style and that can be worn in any occasion at any time of the day.